- Ampliton - tremolo and autopan
- Phlngr - flanger
- Faze - phaser
- Philtre - multimode resonant filter, 2-pole or 8-pole
- Metavox - vocoder, 38 band
- Smashup - compressor
- Bitrman - decimator, bit reducer, fm, ring mod, freq shifter, comb filter, distortion, compression
Original proposed line-up:
- Fidelity X - This is the communications simulator of the ModFX line. It simulates tape, vinyl, radio, megaphone,
telephone, and digital. Features include the Year parameter that defines the age or vintage of the simulation; the
Mono button that combines the input stereo signal into a mono signal and feeds it through the processor; the Quality knob
which controls the fidelity of the particular simulation in the selected year; the Drive knob that adjusts the amount of
distortion; the Tone knob which filters the output providing a bass or treble boost; and the Mix knob that adjusts the
amount of wet (affected) signal compared to the dry (unaffected) signal.
- Vertigo - This is a world-class Leslie simulator. In addition to re-creating the vintage sound of the original, Vertigo
can also produce great new variations on the classic sound. Vertigo sports Fast, Slow, And Idle buttons to set the speed of
the rotating horn simulation. The Mix knob will adjust the amount of wet (affected) signal compared to the dry (unaffected)
- Ampliton - This unit combines a tremolo with an autopan. The low frequency oscillator (LFO) of both the tremolo and the
autopan can be independently set according to the users sound desires. The LFO can be set to triangle, square, sample and
hold, triggered, and uncertainty waveforms. Each LFO can be beat synchronized to the music, and a Beat Tap button enables
the user to adjust the tempo.
- Spectron - This unit adds bass and treble harmonics to a signal. The user can define the frequency and volume of the
harmonic generator for the bass and treble synthesizers. Controls can also eliminate the original signal from the output and
generate only the synthesized harmonics. The Bass Limiter provides the user with a means to limit the strength of the bass
- Bitrman - Heres a extraordinary effects box comprised of compression, distortion, dual phasing and a fourth selected
effect that can either be a comb, decimator, bit reducer, frequency modulator, ring modulator, or frequency shift. The four
effects can be configured multiple ways by adjusting the Configure parameter.
- Koruz - Whats a family of performance effect products without a chorus effect box The chorus effect can be modulated by
triangle, hyper-triangle, square, sample and hold, uncertainty, or triggered LFO shapes. The Depth knob controls the amount of
- Phlnjr - Heres a flanger box with an amazing modulation section. All of the modulation waveforms can be beat synchronized
to the input music. Some of the features include the Type switch that describes the type of the flanging effect; the Beat Tap
switch that enables the user to control the tempo used in the beat synchronizer; the Center knob that controls the range of
the frequencies affected; the Rate knob that controls the speed of the oscillations; and the Depth knob, controlling the
amount of modulation.
- Formantz - Formants are filters that emulate the sounds of speech; Formantz is an advanced filter modeling box that will
leave you speechless. The filter can be modulated by either triangle, sample and hold, triggered, uncertainty, or pattern
waveforms, and all of the modulation waveforms can be beat synchronized to the input music. The Frequency knob controls the
center frequency of the filter; The Modify knob varies the selected Type.
- Lymitre - A remarkable two-band limiter with great controls including the Look Ahead switch, enabling a look-ahead peak
limiter; the sizzle switch that adds post-limiting brightness; and the Crossover knob that enables the user to set the
frequency that separates the two bands.
- Metavox - This unit is a vocoder where the user can choose four different types of internal synthesizers (Saw, Rectified
Saw, Square, And Noise). The synthesizer is modulated by one of five sources (triangle, sample and hold, triggered,
uncertainty, and tracking) that can all be beat synchronized with the aid of the Beat Tap button. Theres also a control that
allows for setting the frequency of the internal synthesizer. Another great feature of Metavox is that it also allows an
external synthesis source to be input and voice-modulated.
- Faze - This is a phasor effect box loaded with features and controls including the Type of phasor that is selected from
options including Deep Mono, Dual Mono, Contrary Stereo, Asynchronous Stereo, and Liquid Metal. Five different modulation
waveforms can be selected, each of which can be beat synchronized with the aid of the Beat Tap button.
- Philtre - Meet the ModFX lines resonant filter. The user can select either Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Low Pass Alias
or any combination as filter types. Five different modulation waveforms can be selected, each of which can be beat
synchronized. The Reset Mod button will reset the phase of the LFO; the Steep button switches between 4- and 6-pole filters.
- Nastify - Like its name implies, this is a distortion effect box with attitude and edge. Six different styles of
distortion can be selected: Warmth, Fuzz, Distortion, Thick, Chunk, and Stellar. Knobs control drive, tone, and the amount of
- Smashup - Yes, its a compressor. The user can select from five different type of compression: Classic, Opto, De-Ess, Pump,
and Fat. The Threshold controls the threshold level; The Attack and Release control the attack and release values for the
compressor. The Output parameter controls the output gain.